Egg roll in a bowl recipe is a simple go-to for lunch or a fast weeknight dinner.
This recipe is on the desk in beneath 20 minutes with floor pork or turkey and shredded cabbage in an excellent simple sauce.
This versatile dish is fast and versatile, add your individual favourite veggies.
Egg Roll in a Bowl is SO Simple!
- This tremendous simple egg roll recipe is ‘deconstructed’ so there’s no rolling or frying required!
- Clear out the fridge: A good way to make use of up leftover greens within the fridge. Finely chop or shred them and add them in. I usually add cauliflower rice to stretch it even additional.
- Excellent for prep: Double the batch and have ready-to-eat, wholesome meals for days. It reheats fantastically within the microwave.
- Household Favourite: Even the pickiest eaters will ask for seconds!
Elements for Egg Roll in a Bowl
Floor Meat – I take advantage of floor pork, turkey or rooster, or floor beef relying on what I’ve readily available! For a vegetarian model, attempt scrambled eggs or tofu.
Greens – Greens: Pre-made coleslaw combine or broccoli slaw is a good time-saver, however when you have cabbage, you’ll be able to shred your individual effectively. So as to add extra to the combination, shredded carrots or cauliflower rice are each nice choices
Seasoning – Contemporary minced garlic and ginger add a lot taste. In case you don’t have minced garlic, use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder in place. I take advantage of low-sodium soy sauce, exchange it with coconut aminos or tamari if wanted.
The way to Make an Egg Roll in a Bowl
This one-pan stir fry is quick and wholesome; it’ll be on rotation all 12 months lengthy!
- Brown floor meat and drain fats per the recipe below.
- Add the whites of the inexperienced onions, ginger, garlic, and coleslaw combine and saute till slaw is tender.
- Combine in soy sauce and sesame oil. Garnish with cilantro, inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds, and serve scorching.
Serving & Storage
Serve egg roll in a bowl as it’s or over Instant Pot rice, ramen noodles, and even low-carb zoodles. A crispy, chilly facet of easy Asian slaw or a facet of sesame ginger snap peas are the right sides to this tasty dish.
Preserve leftovers in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days and reheat on the stovetop.
Did you get pleasure from this Egg Roll in a Bowl? Make sure to depart a ranking and a remark under!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
Egg Roll in a Bowl is a wholesome, scrumptious, and quick meal with the flavors of our fave egg rolls in a simplified bowl.
In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high warmth, brown the bottom rooster or pork, breaking it up with a picket spoon. Drain any fats.
Stir within the whites of the inexperienced onions, ginger, garlic, and coleslaw combine. Cook dinner, stirring often, till the coleslaw turns into tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil and cook dinner for 1 minute extra.
Divide into bowls and garnish with cilantro, greens of inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds.
Optionally available additions:
- Chopped mushrooms, bean sprouts, chopped water chestnuts
- Sriracha or pink pepper flakes to style
- Nuts like cashews or crushed peanuts
Energy: 353 | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fats: 25g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Ldl cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 841mg | Potassium: 592mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.